- To enable delegates understand fundamental Principles, importance and potential benefits of implementation and challenges of 5 S
- To provide guidelines for effective implementation
- To provide guidelines for addressing Challenges of 5 S
The course is highly interactive through sharing the experience gathered through the wide industrial experience of the faculty having hands on experience of successful execution of 5 S projects in various sectors. The course includes series of lectures with individual/syndicate exercises for better learning.
Who should attend ?
- Entrepreneurs interested in:
- Developing Process Ownership approach among employees
- Increasing motivational levels of employees
- Improving Productivity & Process Efficiency
- Individuals interested in:
- Exploring opportunities for initiating improvements in their personal lives
- Exploring opportunities for initiating improvements in their work areas
- Improving their productivity
- Also suitable for:
- Managers / Functional Heads
- Management representatives
- Departmental/functional quality coordinators, Supervisors etc
- Fundamental Principles of 5 S
- Importance and potential benefits of 5 S
- Challenges of 5 S
- Guidelines for effective implementation
- Guidelines for addressing Challenges of 5 S
- Individual / Syndicate exercises
Certificate of attendance shall be issued to all the delegates attending entire duration of the training course.