- To create awareness of basic requirements of the standard
- Impart working knowledge on how these requirements can be interpreted to suit the organization’s processes, products, people & customers
It essentially covers the basic requirements of ISO/TS 29001:2010 & its interpretation & hence helps in providing a great amount of awareness to the group of people in the organization.
Who should attend ?
- The personnel wishing to implement quality management system based on ISO/TS 29001 in their organization
- The personnel requiring to have the working knowledge essential to motivate the team implementing the quality management system
- All those who are planning to attend higher level training courses like QMS internal auditor/documentation & implementation/ lead auditor course
- Introduction to ISO/TS 29001
- Development & History
- Family of ISO 9000 series of standards
- Quality management principles
- Basic requirements of ISO/TS 29001:2010 & its interpretation
- Course summary
- End of course
Certificate of attendance shall be issued to all the delegates attending entire duration of the training course.