The essential objective of this course is to refresh and/or review the structure & basic requirements of OHSAS 18001:2007 & enable the company employees to plan & conduct the internal audit to improve the effectiveness of OHSMS & add value to the organization. It also helps people to get an opportunity to enhance their auditing skills & demonstrate compliance to the standard’s requirement.
The course is highly interactive, not only with reference to answering queries, but also sharing the experience gathered through regular audits & working experience in the industry. The course includes series of lectures with individual/syndicate exercises for better learning.
Who should attend ?
- Delegates who wish to become competent internal auditor for OHSAS
- Delegates implementing OHSMS in their organization
- Consultants of OHSMS
- Course Introduction
- Structure & review of basic requirements of OHSAS 18001:2007
- Introduction to the OHSMS audit, types of audit
- Phases of audit (Audit Planning, Audit Preparation, Audit performance & review, Audit Reporting & Audit follow-up) with exercises
- EOHS Legislations in India
- Audit role play (mock audit)
Certificate of successful completion shall be issued to all the delegates who attend entire duration of the course & pass the written examination.