- To refresh/review the structure & environmental aspect & impact related requirements of ISO 14001:2004
- To refresh/review the structure & OHS hazard identification & risk assessment & controls related requirements of OHSAS 18001:2007
- To develop understanding and impart/enhance skills for developing & implementing EOHSMS with reference to aspect impact identification and evaluation and hazard identification, risk assessment and determination of controls
- Developing/strengthening the understanding of the related Indian Legislation relevant to ISO 14001:2004 & OHSAS 18001:2007 & to add value to the organization and enhancing the effectiveness of environmental, health & safety management system
The program will help the participants to establish relation between EMS/OHSMS requirements, legal requirements and organization’s processes. Additionally, this course helps organizations and/or delegates in providing sufficient inputs in order to help them comply with applicable legal requirements.
It is preferred for participants to have some exposure of working with Environment, Health & Safety related systems.
Who should attend ?
- An individual or group of personnel involved in implementing EMS/OHSMS in their organization
- Personnel wishing to become competent internal/external auditor for EMS/OHSMS
- Management representatives and/or departmental/functional EOHSMS coordinators
- Consultants of EMS/OHSMS
- Corporate personnel responsible for legal compliances
- Course introduction
- Overview of structure & requirements of ISO 14001:2004 related to environmental aspect identification & evaluation of impacts & its effective implementation
- Overview of structure & requirements of OHSAS 18001:2007 related to OHS hazard identification & risk assessment & controls & its effective implementation
- Introduction to Legal and Other Requirements – EOHS
- List of Applicable EOHS Rules and Regulations
- Explanation & discussions on applicable EOHS rules & regulation
- Human factors, Psychological aspects, ergonomics, PPE
- Various related exercises
Certificate of attendance shall be issued to all the delegates attending entire duration of the training course.