The essential objective of this course is to create awareness within the organization regarding various basic requirements of the standard & impart working knowledge on how these requirements can be interpreted to suit the organization’s processes, products, people & related interested parties.
It essentially covers the basic requirements of ISO 18001:2007 & its interpretation & hence helps in providing a great amount of awareness to the group of people in the organization.
Who should attend ?
- Those who wish to implement an occupational health & safety management system based on ISO 18001 in their organization
- Those who will be required to have the working knowledge essential to motivate the team implementing the occupational health & safety management system
- Those who are planning to attend higher level training courses like OHSMS internal auditor/documentation & implementation/ lead auditor course
- ISO 18001 structure
- Business benefits of implementing OHSMS
- ISO 18001 basic requirements & its interpretation, Applicable EOHS legislation in India
- Documentation Requirements, Route to certification
- ISO 18001 quiz
- Course review & evaluation
Certificate of attendance shall be issued to all the delegates attending entire duration of the training course.