- To develop understanding on the structure & requirements of ISO/IEC 17025, its interpretation, documentation & implementation.
- To understand Key concepts & principles of auditing
- To impart/enhance auditing skills
- To enable the delegates to plan, conduct & manage laboratory QMS internal audits
The course is highly interactive, not only with reference to answering queries, but also sharing the experience gathered through regular audits & working experience in the industry. The course includes series of lectures with individual/syndicate exercises for better learning.
Who should attend ?
- Laboratory Quality managers/executives
- Management representatives and/or departmental/functional quality coordinators,
All delegates should have reasonably good understanding on laboratory practices. Reasonable awareness on measurement uncertainties & basic requirements of ISO/IEC 17025 may be an added advantage.
Knowledge of English is essential.
- Laboratory accreditation & its global importance
- Introduction to ISO/IEC 17025:2017
- Interpretation of basic requirements & its implementation w.r.t.:
- General & structural requirements
- Resource requirements
- Process requirements
- Management system requirements
- Laboratory QMS Documentation requirements & guidelines for preparation of SOP’s & formats
- Introduction to Laboratory QMS assessment
- Guidelines for desk top review of laboratory quality manual for adequacy
- Conducting audit, reporting non-conformities, corrective action & follow-up
- Basic concepts of measurement uncertainty
- Individual / Syndicate exercises
- Written examination & summing-up,
TUV India certificate shall be issued to all the delegates attending the entire duration of the course.