- • To develop understanding on the structure & requirements of ISO/IEC 17025
- • Impart working knowledge on how these requirements can be interpreted to suit the organization’s requirements
The course is highly interactive, not only with reference to answering queries, but also sharing the experience gathered through regular audits & working experience in the industry.
Who should attend ?
• Laboratory personnel/Quality managers willing to implement ISO/IEC 17025
• Senior management team of a laboratory
• Management representatives and/or departmental/functional quality coordinators,
All delegates should have reasonably good understanding on laboratory practices.
Knowledge of English is essential.
• Introduction to ISO/IEC 17025:2017
• Interpretation of basic requirements w.r.t.:
- General & structural requirements
- Resource requirements
- Process requirements
- Management system requirements
• Laboratory QMS Documentation requirements
• Individual / Syndicate exercises
• Question & answer and Summing-up
TUV India certificate shall be issued to all the delegates attending the entire duration of the course.