- To enable delegates gain knowledge & skills required to perform first, second & third party audits of Energy Management System against ISO 50001:2011 in accordance with ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021.
- To impart/enhance practical auditing skills to become internationally recognized certified Auditor/Lead Auditor.
This course is registered with IRCA (International Register of Certificated Auditors, London) vide course registration no. 1783 and satisfies part of the formal training requirements for individuals seeking registration under the IRCA Energy Management System Auditor/Lead Auditor Registration Scheme.
Who should attend ?
- Sustainability executives/managers
- Management representatives
- Existing internal auditors of Energy Management System
- Energy auditors/consultants
- Personnel wishing to make career in Energy Management System auditing
- EnMS Auditor/Lead Auditor certification & IRCA Registration Scheme
- Structure & Overview of ISO 50001:2011
- Explain the purpose of an Energy Management System (EnMS), EnMS standards, Management System audit and third party Certification
- The P-D-C-A framework
- Interrelationship between Management Responsibility, Energy Policy, Energy Planning, Checking Performance, Management Review and Continuous Improvement
- ISO 19011 Vs ISO 17021
- Audit Planning & preparation
- Audit Tools & Techniques
- Audit Performance
- Recording & Reporting Non Conformities
- Audit report preparation
- Corrective Action & audit follow-up
- Continuous Assessment exercises & feedback
- Syndicate & role play exercises & feedback
- Written Examination
Certificate of successful completion shall be issued to all the delegates who attend entire duration of the course & pass the written examination. Certificate of attendance shall be issued to those who do not pass the written examination.