The aim of this course is to equip existing auditors of other management system standards with the knowledge and skills required to perform audits of energy management systems against ISO 50001, in accordance with ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021, as applicable.
This course is registered with IRCA (International Register of Certificated Auditors, London) vide course registration no. A17669 and satisfies part of the formal training requirements for individuals seeking registration under the IRCA EnMS Auditor/Lead Auditor Registration Scheme.
Who should attend ?
Existing lead auditors/Auditors of other disciplines (QMS, EMS etc.)
- Purpose of an energy management system
- Explain the role of an energy management system and
- The business and environmental benefits of improving
- Energy performance
- Explain the interrelationship between management responsibility energy policy, energy planning, implementation of policy, checking performance, management review and continual improvement
- Benefits of a energy management system
- Writing audit reports
- Generating audit findings
- Continuous Assessment exercises & feedback
- Syndicate & role play exercises & feedback
- Written Examination
-The students are expected to know the concept of management systems, preferably through completion of a Lead Auditor Course in another discipline. Furthermore, they require knowledge of the requirements of ISO 50001 as well as of energy management principles and concepts. Successful participation is supported by knowledge of the principles of fuel combustion, heat transfer and energy flow as well as methods and technologies for increasing efficiency. Prospective students who are not qualified auditors in other fields (QMS, EMS etc.) may find the 5-day IRCA/50001 EnMS Auditor/Lead Auditor Training Course more appropriate
-Knowledge of English is essential
TUV Nord registered auditor & approved tutor shall conduct this training.
Certificate of successful completion shall be issued to all the delegates who attend entire duration of the course & pass the written examination.