- To refresh/review the structure & requirements of ISO 29990:2010
- To enable delegates understand Key concepts in Quality Management System auditing
- To impart/enhance auditing skills
- To enable the delegates to plan, conduct & manage QMS internal audits in accordance with the principles & guidance of ISO 19011
The course is highly interactive, not only with reference to answering queries, but also sharing the experience gathered through regular audits & working experience in the industry. The course includes series of lectures with individual/syndicate exercises for better learning.
Who should attend ?
Individuals interested in:
- becoming competent internal auditors for ISO 29990 QMS
- implementing QMS based on requirements of ISO 29990:2010 in their organization
Also suitable for:
- Quality managers
- Management representatives and/or departmental/functional quality coordinators
- Consultants of Quality Management System
- Introduction to ISO 9001, History
- Quality management principlesOverview of ISO 29990:2010 requirements
- Introduction to auditing : definition, types of audits
- Internal audit planning & preparation
- Conducting internal audit & reporting non-conformities
- Corrective action & audit follow-up activities
- Auditor attributes, competence & evaluation
- Individual / Syndicate exercises
- Written examination & summing-up
Certificate of successful completion shall be issued to all the delegates who attend entire duration of the course & pass the written examination.