- To create awareness of basic requirements of ISO 29990:2010
- Impart working knowledge on how these requirements can be interpreted to suit the organization’s learning services, processes, people & customers
It essentially covers the basic requirements of ISO 29990:2010 & its interpretation & hence helps in providing a great amount of awareness to the group of people in the organization.
Who should attend ?
- The personnel wishing to implement quality management system based on ISO 29990 in their organization
- The personnel requiring to have the working knowledge essential to motivate the team implementing the ISO 29990 quality management system
- All those who are planning to attend higher level training courses like QMS internal auditor/documentation & implementation/ lead auditor courses
- Introduction to ISO 9001
- Development & History
- Family of ISO 9000 series of standards
- Quality management principles
- Interpretation of requirement : General management requirements and Strategy & business management
- Interpretation of requirement : Management review, Preventive & corrective actions
- Interpretation of requirement : Financial management & risk management
- Interpretation of requirement : Human resource management, Communication management & Allocation of resources
- Interpretation of requirement : Internal audits & Feedback from interested parties
- Course summary
- End of course
Certificate of attendance shall be issued to all the delegates attending entire duration of the training course.