Upon completion of this training, you will be able to develop their understanding on :
- Quantification and reporting of greenhouse gas emissions and removals
- Quantification, monitoring and reporting of greenhouse gas emission reductions or removal enhancements
- Validation and verification of greenhouse gas assertions
Who should attend ?
- Senior Management personnel
- Management responsible for sustainable development
- Employees responsible for environment management
- Those interested in improving environment performance and energy efficiency
- Individuals who want to know more about ISO 14064
- Environmental Issues / Climate Change
- UNFCCC / Kyoto Protocol, Greenhouse Gas Protocol
- Interpretation of the ISO 14064-1:2006 Greenhouse gases — Part 1: Specification with guidance at the organization level for quantification and reporting of greenhouse gas emissions and removals
- Interpretation of ISO 14064-2:2006 Greenhouse gases — Part 2: Specification with guidance at the project level for quantification, monitoring and reporting of greenhouse gas emission reductions or removal enhancements
- Interpretation of ISO 14064-3:2006 Greenhouse gases — Part 3: Specification with guidance for the validation and verification of greenhouse gas assertions
Certificate of attendance shall be issued to all the delegates attending entire duration of the training course.