The essential objective of this course is to train Internal auditors within the organization regarding various basic requirements of the standard & impart working knowledge on how these requirements can be interpreted to suit the organization’s processes, products, people & customers.
It essentially covers the requirements of ISO 20000-1:2018 & its interpretation & hence helps in providing a framework for people in the organization to be effective internal auditors.
Who should attend ?
- Persons who wish to develop capability to provide Information Technology Service management system internal audit service on ISO 20000-1 in their organization
- Persons who will be required to have the adequate knowledge essential to motivate the team auditing the management system,
- Persons who are planning to attend higher level training courses like ITSM lead auditor/documentation & implementation/ lead auditor course
- Introduction to ISO 20000-1,
- Family of ISO 20000 series of standards,
- Basic requirements of ISO 20000-1:2018
- Clause-wise interpretation of ISO 20000-1:2018 and audit issues for each clause
- Auditing customer projects
- Documentation requirements of ISO 20000-1:2018 (Mandatory documentation requirements and commonly used non-mandatory documentation)
- Course summary
- Written Examination
- End of course
Certificate of successful completion shall be issued to all the delegates who attend entire duration of the course & pass the written examination.