- To refresh/review the structure & requirements of ISO 20000-1:2011
- To enable delegates understand Key concepts in IT Service Management System auditing
- To impart/enhance practical auditing skills to become internationally recognized certified Auditor/Lead Auditor
- To enable the delegates to plan, conduct & manage ITSMS external (second and third party) as well as internal audits in accordance with the principles & guidance of ISO/IEC 17021 & ISO 19011
This course is registered with CQIIRCA (Chartered Quality Institute/International Register of Certificated Auditors, London) vide course registration no. 17405 and satisfies part of the formal training requirements for individuals seeking registration under the CQI/IRCA ITSMS Auditor/Lead Auditor Registration Scheme.
The students are expected to know the requirements of ISO 20000 and have the knowledge of the following IT service management principles and concepts:
- The relationship between organizational objectives and the delivery of supporting IT systems and services.
- Concepts of organizational governance through financial management and risk management.
- Chief interests, priorities and experiences of end users customers and other stakeholders.
- Principles of IT service provision.
- The influence of organizational processes on IT system demands and the impact of changing processes.
- Typical technologies underpinning business information systems.
Who should attend ?
- Individuals interested in becoming CQI/IRCA certified Auditors/Lead Auditors for IT Service Management System (ITSMS)
- Individuals wishing to implement ITSMS based on requirements of ISO 20000-1:2011 in their organization
- Individuals responsible for managing the audit programs in their organization
- IT Service managers/team leads
- Management representatives and/or departmental/functional information security coordinators
- Existing ITSMS internal auditors
- Consultants of IT Service Management System
- Course Introduction
- Relevant standards, ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011, ISO/IEC 17021 and ISO 19011
- The purpose, importance & benefits of IT Service Management System
- ITSM Policy & its application
- ITSMS documentation structure
- Incident management and problem management
- Introduction to auditing ITSMS
- ISO 20000-1:2011 auditing techniques
- Managing and leading a ITSMS audit team
- Interview techniques
- Recording & Reporting Non Conformities
- Audit reporting
- Corrective Action & Audit Close out process
- Continuous Assessment exercises & feedback
- Syndicate & role play exercises & feedback
- Written Examination
Certificate of successful completion shall be issued to all the delegates who attend entire duration of the course & pass the written examination. Certificate of attendance shall be issued to those who do not pass the written examination.