The Objectives of this training is to understand:
- The concept of Behavioural Based Safety
- The need of Behavioural Based Safety
- Importance of safety culture
- Basis of Behavioural Based Safety
- Implementation of Behavioural Based Safety program
The course will guide participants on learning – BBS Concepts, Observation and Feedback processes and implementation of BBS in an organization. The program implementation will help in reducing incidents/ accidents
Who should attend ?
- HSE Managers
- Operating executives
- HR executives
- Engineering , administrative, laboratory, warehousing staff and managers
- Course Introduction
- What is behavioural safety?
- Why focus on behavioural safety?
- Why do the people behave the way they do?
- BBS principles
- Core elements of BBS program
- Advantages of BBS
- Safety culture- Total culture and different safety cultures
- Different approaches to managing behavior- Employee driven (Bottom up approach),Management driven ( Top down approach), Collective approach ( Holistic approach)
- Why Accidents happen?- Heinrich’s Triangle, Hierarchy of controls, Swiss Cheese model, Causes of accidents
- Basis of Behavioural Safety- Six fundamental pillars
- Behavioural improvement model/Human errors and violations, training requirements, motivation
- Methodology for implementation of BBS program
- Cause of accidents some examples unsafe acts, unsafe conditions
Certificate of attendance shall be issued to all the delegates attending entire duration of the training course.