- Become a PCQI, through the standardized curriculum recognized by the FDA and provided by TUV India FSPCA Lead Instructor
- Learn and implement the requirements and responsibilities of a “Preventive Controls Qualified Individual”, which include :
- Preparation of the Food Safety Plan,
- Validation of the Preventive Controls,
- Records Review,
- Reanalysis of the Food Safety Plan
- Learn and understand the key requirements of the Preventive Controls Rule of the FSMA
- Identify and implement the key requirements to be prepared for an FDA inspection
From 16th September 2016, all food processing companies exporting to the USA must comply with one of the Key FSMA Rules on “Current GMP, Hazard Analysis and Risk based Preventive Controls for Human Food”: every facility must have a Qualified Individual.
TUV India Pvt. Ltd. provides the curriculum recognized by the FDA in order to have one Preventive Controls Qualified Individual (PCQI) within your organization to make it "FSMA ready".
Prior knowledge in GMPs, HACCP and experience in Food Safety Management systems is highly recommended.
Who should attend ?
- People seeking a way to demonstrate regulatory compliance, having a PCQI within their organization
- Organizations exporting to the USA (see exemptions on the FSMA website www.fda.gov/Food/GuidanceRegulation/FSMA);
- Food Safety Team Leaders
- Quality Managers or other Managers involved in the Food Safety team
- Personnel responsible for Regulatory affairs
- Food Safety Plan Overview
- Good Manufacturing Practices and Other Prerequisite Programs
- Biological Food Safety Hazards
- Chemical, Physical and Economically Motivated Food Safety Hazards
- Preliminary Steps in Developing a Food Safety Plan
- Resources for Food Safety Plans
- Hazard Analysis and Preventive Controls Determination
- Process Preventive Controls
- Food Allergen Preventive Controls
- Sanitation Preventive Controls
- Supply Chain Preventive Controls
- Verification and Validation Procedures
- Record Keeping Procedures
- Recall Plan
- Preventive Controls Rule Overview
- Class room exercises, its review & feedback
Upon successful completion of the course, learners will receive their official FSPCA PCQI certificate.
2.5 days (20 hours)