The course is highly interactive, not only with reference to answering queries, but also sharing the experience gathered through regular audits & working experience in the industry. The course includes series of lectures with individual/syndicate exercises for better learning.
The essential objective of this course is to refresh and/or review the structure & basic requirements of ISO 22000/principles of HACCP & enable the company employees to plan & conduct the internal audit to improve the effectiveness of FSMS & add value to the organization. It also helps people to get an opportunity to enhance their auditing skills & demonstrate compliance to the standard’s requirement.
Who should attend ?
- Delegates who wish to become competent internal auditor for FSMS.
- Delegates wish to have detailed knowledge for implementing FSMS in their organization.
- Persons managing first and second party FSMS audit within their organization
- Consultants of FSMS.
- Introduction to ISO 22000 background & history,
- Concept of food safety,
- Food safety management system & its benefits,
- Concept of HACCP, Risk & Hazard,
- Concept of process approach,
- Overview of basic requirements of ISO22000:2018 & its interpretation,
- Introduction to auditing : definition, types of audits,
- Phases of audit : audit planning, audit preparation, audit performance & review, audit reporting & audit follow-up
- Auditor attributes, competence & evaluation
- Individual / Syndicate exercises,
- Course summary,
- Written examination.
All delegates should have reasonably good understanding on quality management principles & concepts & basic requirements of ISO 22000:2018 Knowledge of English is essential.
TUV approved tutor having excellent experience of working in the industry as well extensive FSMS auditing & training experience shall conduct this training.
Certificate of successful completion shall be issued to all the delegates who attend entire duration of the course and pass the written examination.