This course covers discussions on what is new in ISO 22000:2018 & gives an overview of new requirements & its interpretations. The course is highly useful for all the organization to understand the changes to ensure smooth transition.
To develop understanding on:
- Need for changes
- Key changes in requirements
- Interpretation of Changed requirement
- Annex A & B
- Transition time line
Who should attend ?
- Quality executives/managers,
- Food Safety Team Leaders
- existing internal auditors of FSMS
- FSMS Consultants
- Introduction to ISO 22000:2018,
- Overview of revision history
- Summary of changes in ISO 22000:2018
- Food Safety management principles
- Context of organization
- FSMS Planning,
- Process approach
- Risk based thinking
- Documentation requirements
- Operational planning & control
- Pre requisite Programs
- Operational Pre requisite Programs
- Traceability , Emergency Preparedness
- Mock recall and withdrawal
- Hazard Analysis and HACCP Plan
- Performance evaluation
- Revision & transition time line
- Course summary
- End of course.
All delegates should have reasonably good understanding on quality management principles & concepts & basic requirements of ISO 22000:2018 Knowledge of English is essential.
TUV approved tutor having excellent experience of working in the industry as well extensive FSMS auditing & training experience shall conduct this training.
Certificate of attendance shall be issued to all the delegates attending entire duration of the training course.