- To enable delegates gain knowledge & skills required to perform first, second & third party audits of Food Safety Management System against ISO 22000:2005 in accordance with ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17012
- To impart/enhance practical auditing skills to become internationally recognized certified Food Safety Management System Auditor/Lead Auditor
This course is registered with CQI/IRCA (Chartered Quality Institute/International Register of Certificated Auditors, London) vide course registration no. 17358 and satisfies part of the formal training requirements for individuals seeking registration under the IRCA FSMS Auditor/Lead Auditor Registration Scheme.
Who should attend ?
- Food Safety executives/managers
- Management representatives
- Existing internal auditors of FSMS
- FSMS Consultants
- Personnel wishing to make career in FSMS auditing
- FSMS Auditor/Lead Auditor certification & IRCA Registration Scheme
- Concept of food safety
- Food safety management system & its benefits
- Concept of HACCP, Risk & Hazard
- Concept of process approach
- Overview of basic requirements of ISO 22000:2005 & its interpretation
- Audit definition/types/principles
- ISO 19011 Vs ISO 17021
- Audit Planning & preparation
- Audit Tools & Techniques
- Audit Performance
- Recording & Reporting Non Conformities
- Audit report preparation
- Corrective Action & audit follow-up
- Surveillance audits Continuous Assessment exercises & feedback
- Syndicate & role play exercises & feedback
- Written Examination
-The course is designed for experienced food safety professionals. All delegates should have reasonably good understanding on food safety principles & concepts and basic requirements of ISO 22000:2005 & QMS audit process.
-Knowledge of English is essential.
Certificate of successful completion shall be issued to all the delegates who attend entire duration of the course & pass the written examination. Certificate of attendance shall be issued to those who do not pass the written examination.