It essentially covers the basic requirements of ISO 22000:2005 & its interpretation & hence helps in providing a great amount of awareness to the group of people in the organization by way of participating in individual/group exercises as well as experience sharing.
The essential objective of this course is to create awareness within the organization regarding various basic requirements of the standard & impart working knowledge on how these requirements can be interpreted to suit the organization’s processes, products, people & customers. Up on completion of this course, the delegates will also gain clear understanding on concept of HACCP.
Who should attend ?
- Delegates who wish to implement food safety management system based on ISO 22000 in their organization
- Delegates who will be required to have the working knowledge essential to motivate the team implementing the food safety management system
- Delegates who are planning to attend higher level training courses like FSMS internal auditor/documentation & implementation/ lead auditor course.
- Introduction to ISO 22000 : background & history
- Concept of food safety
- Food safety management system & its benefits,
- Concept of HACCP, Risk & Hazard,
- Concept of process approach
- Basic requirements of ISO22000:2005 & its interpretation
- Course summary
- Written examination
Certificate of attendance shall be issued to all the delegates attending entire duration of the training course.