The essential objective of this course is to provide knowledge and skills required to perform ,maintain & improve first party audits of food safety management systems (FSMS) against FSSC 22000 Version 5 within the organization.
The course uses a mixture of training sessions, discussions and practical exercises to achieve its aims over a period of 2 Days. The practical exercises are based upon issues that commonly arise during FSSC audits. These exercises also help in providing a great amount of awareness to the group of people in the organization by way of participating in individual/group exercises as well as experience sharing. Training by experienced professionals will be aided advantage
Who should attend ?
- Anyone with the need to audit an organization FSSC system.
- Delegates who wish to implement & improve food safety management system based on FSSC 22000 Version 5 in their organization.
- Delegates who will be required to have the working knowledge essential to motivate the team implementing the food safety management system.
- FSSC v 5 & ISO 22000:2018 Requirements
- Food safety Management Systems overview
- Specifications related to Pre-requisite programmes
- What to look for in Food safety Management System
- Audit Techniques
- Auditing specific requirements of Food defense ,ISO/TS 22002-1/4 & FSSC Additional Requirements
- Practical Exercises and Feedback
Certificate of successful completion shall be issued to all the delegates who attend entire duration of the course & pass the written examination.