Health, Safety And Environment Policy
At TUV India Pvt Ltd (TÜV Nord Group), we are committed to create an environment that educates and empowers all employees, visitors, and other stakeholders to take ownership for Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) at their workplace. These commitments apply to all TUV India operational sites. To create this culture of best-in-class HSE practices, all employees of TUV India are committed to achieve the following objectives:
- Endorsing an HSE organization at Corporate level and embedding the policy and its implementation in the organization.
- Strive to conserve natural resources including energy and reducing waste generation, thereby protecting the environment.
- Actively take steps, including due consultation & participation of personnel, to eliminate hazards & reduce OH&S risks from all our activities & services.
- Providing training and awareness to all employees and stakeholders on HSE policies and procedures to promote safe behavior.
- Showing personal commitment to HSE and paying due attention to health, safety and environment in all our internal and external communications and meetings.
- Periodically updating, monitoring and complying the applicable HSE legal, customer, stakeholder and other requirements.
- Evaluate and continually improve our Health, Safety and Environment performance in order to achieve the HSE benchmark.