Test Engineer - Safety
2-4 years’ in an EMI/EMC Laboratory and knowledge of Electronics and Electrical equipment.
B.Tech/M.Tech in Electronics/Electrical Engineering
Calibration of Safety testing equipment from various manufacturers.
Independently handle/carry out Safety testing as per standards the following standards.
- IEC/EN 60950 for Information Technology Equipment
- IEC/EN 60065 for Audio, Video and Similar Electronic Apparatus
- IEC 61010-1 for Measurement, Control, and Laboratory use
- EN 60204-1 Safety of Machinery - Electrical Equipment of Machines - Part 1: General Requirements
- IEC 60335-1 for General Testing Requirements for Household and similar Electrical Appliances
Plan and conduct test along with evaluating test results.
Ensure all testing activities for the project are performed conforming to the standard requirements.
Identifies and manages issues that arise in testing.
Manages complex projects and leads project organization, definition, planning, implementation and control.
Maintaining the test Laboratory with National level Accreditation Quality management system procedure in accordance with NABL 17025:2005 Quality system.
Documenting test Results and procedures and preparation of test report (Draft & Final).