The Commonwealth of Independent States
At request of customers TUV NORD Baltik offers organization of certification procedures and issuance of product certification documents required for export/distribution of products according to the requirements of those member states of the Commonwealth of Independent States, which are not members of the Eurasian Economic Union (EEU).
1. The Interstate Council for Standardization, Metrology and Certification of the Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS):
2. Authorized state bodies of the CIS countries on issues of standardization, metrology and certification:
- National Committee of the Republic of Azerbaijan for Standardization, Metrology and Patents
- National Agency for Standards and Metrology of Georgia
- Common National Accreditation Body - Accreditation Center of Georgia
- Ministry of Economy and Infrastructure of the Republic of Moldova
- The National Accreditation Center MOLDAC (of the Republic of Moldova)
- Agency for Standardization, Metrology, Certification and Trade Inspection affiliated to the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan (TAJIKSTANDART)
- Main state service of Turkmenistan "TURKMENSTANDARTARY" (Главгосслужба "ТУРКМЕНСТАНДАРТЛАРЫ")
- The Uzbek Agency for Standardization, Metrology and Certification ("UZSTANDART" Agency).