Requirements for the provision of services of real estate agents
The standard ΕΝ 15733:2009 is a new European Standard that specifies the requirements for the provision of real estate services , including consulting, marketing, contact between seller and buyer, rent, lease, leasing, evaluation and inspection.
Certification in accordance with the requirements of ΕΝ 15733:2009 can offer the following benefits to an organisation:
- It can demonstrate, through an independent body, that the internals audits of the organisation are implemented and meet corporate goals and strategies
- It provides a competitive advantage in meeting contractual obligations
- It demonstrates the commitment of organisation’s top management to provide high quality real estate services
- The annual assessments help the organisation to monitor and improve its performance
- It enhances the reputation and the credibility of the organisation both in the local and the international market