ISO 9001:2015 is an internationally recognised standard which sets out the requirements for quality management systems. These requirements are broad and are designed to apply to all types of organisations regardless of their size or sector of business.
Certification according to ISO 9001:2015 provides any company with the following advantages:
- A strong reputation for quality,
- A systematic way of identifying customer needs and achieving consistent customer satisfaction,
- Constant monitoring of internal processes leading to continual improvement,
- Improved operational and financial performance,
- Enhanced competitiveness
Certification according to ISO 9001:2015 includes the following:
- Confirming with the company the scope of its certification,
- Certification audit,
- Management of any non-conformities identified during the audit,
- Issue of the certificate,
- Two annual surveillance audits (the certificate is valid for 3 years)
TÜV CYPRUS in collaboration with TÜV HELLAS and TÜV NORD has been carrying out inspections and certifications of companies in Cyprus with certificates accredited by the Greek and German Councils of Accreditation (ESYD and DAKKS) since 2006.