Anti-Bribery Management System
Implementation and certification of ISO 37001 can be considered as self protection to prevent bribery within the organization / company or other business partners. Monitoring by means of routine internal audits shall be executed as evidence of commitment to anti-bribery in addition to routine external audits by the PDCA (Plan Do Check Action) method.
PT. TÜV Nord Indonesia is the first international Certification Body in Indonesia accredited by Komite Akreditasi Nasional (KAN) and it’s certificates are worldwide recognized.
Benefits of ISO 37001
- Assisting organizations / companies in implementing anti-bribery management system.
- Increased control of the potential for bribery in an organization.
- Assist in providing guarantees to the management and owners of organizations / companies, as well as funders, shareholders, customers and other business associates, that the organization has been internationally recognized in the conduct of anti-bribery controls.
- In the case of investigations, it helps provide evidence to the authorities that the organization has taken steps to prevent bribery.
- ISO 37001 provides guidance on prevention of anti-bribery and corruption in an organization or company.
- Increase the credibility of the company as an organization that has been obedient to anti-bribery regulations and government regulations.
Steps to apply ISO 37001
Series of steps include :
- Anti-kickback policies, procedures, and controls.
- Leadership & commitment from the leadership.
- Appointment of anti-bribery watchdog.
- Anti-bribery training on all concerned parties.
- Conduct a risk assessment of bribes for all activities.
- Reporting, monitoring, investigation and review.
- Corrective action and continous improvemenet.