Our chemical analyses are reliable, accurate and cost-effective. TÜV NORD Indonesia Laboratory is an expert in testing for the standard nutrition label requirements as well as specialty proximate analyses, heavy metals, antioxidants, food additives, sugar, alcohols and other components. The analytical methods used are official methods of the SNI (Indonesia National Standard), Association of Official Analytical Chemists (AOAC), American Public Health Association (APHA), and American Oil Chemists’ Society (AOCS).
Our chemical testing scope’s:
- Heavy Metals (Pb, Cu, Zn, Sn, Hg, As, Cd, ...)
- Food Additives (Preservatives, Sweeteners, Synthetic colors, antioxidants, etc.)
- Fatty Acid (SAFA, MUFA, PUFA, TFA, Omega 3, Omega 6, etc.)
- Special content (EGCG, Tanin, Teina, Caffein, etc.)
- Alcohol (Methanol, Ethanol, etc.)
- Mycotoxin (Aflatoxin Total, B1, B2, G1, G2, etc.)
- Pesticide Residue
- Peroxide Value
- and other routine chemical test
Why trust TÜV NORD Indonesia Laboratory services?
TÜV NORD Indonesia has and continues to play a major role in the development of methodology for testing. Our technical experts can guide you in choosing the right tests and interpreting results.
Our know-how for your success
TÜV NORD is an independent and internationally recognized testing, inspection and certification provider with many years of experience. Our people are competent specialists with speciﬁc additional qualiﬁcations for the different areas within the food testing and calibrations.
We will support you with our know-how and will develop tailormade proposals for your company within a process which is fast, unbureaucratic, cost-effective and transparent.
Give your customers more conﬁdence – we will support you!