We provide third party inspection services include a whole range of services from design review, inspection of the raw material, identification, in-process inspection to the final inspection. TÜV NORD ensures that equipment at vendor sites conform to all quality standards. Driven by highly skilled, experienced and well-qualified inspection engineers with hands-on experience in fabrication, site construction and NDT, our services are available across worldwide network of offices. We have a wide range of inspection plans to suit your need, and our experts have the experience that comes from extensive documentation and inspection activity.
- Vendor assessment and pre-qualification for project procurement
- Engineering design review
- Shop and site inspection involving stage and final inspection
- Pre-shipment inspection
- Qualification of welding procedures and welders
- NDT personnel qualification
- Certification of materials and welding consumables
- Health assessment of the plant
- Periodic inspection of lifting equipment
- Process piping and inspection during plant turnaround
- Assessment of corrosion and erosion of the plant.
- Oil and gas, power generation and distribution
- Water treatment and distribution
- Pipelines, Refineries, Chemicals and petrochemicals
- Machinery, Fertilizers, Pharmaceuticals
- Infrastructure, Telecom, Transportation
Our know-how for your success
TÜV NORD is a well-established and reliable partner for inspection and certification services. Our experts and auditors have extensive knowledge based on experience and are generally permanently employed by TÜV NORD. This guarantees independence and neutrality, and also means we can offer continuity in supporting our clients. The benefit to you is clear: our experts accompany and support the development of your products and provide you with objective feedback.