Our organic certification services help all stakeholders in the food chain:
- Organic processors
- Input manufacturers
- Traders & exporters
Options for certification:
- Individual farmer
- Group of farmers
- Certificate valid for 1 year
What is organic certification?
Codex Alimentarius Commission, a joint body of FAO/WHO defines “organic agriculture as holistic food production management systems, which promotes and enhances agro-ecosystem health, including biodiversity, biological cycles and soil biological activity. It emphasizes the use of management practices in preference to the use of off-farm inputs, taking into account that regional conditions require locally adapted systems. This is accomplished by using, where possible, agronomic, biological and mechanical methods, as opposed to using synthetic materials, to fulfil any specific function within the system”.
Organic agriculture is a production system that sustains the health of soils, ecosystems and people. It relies on ecological processes, biodiversity and cycles adapted to local conditions, rather than the use of inputs with adverse effects. Organic agriculture combines tradition, innovation and science to benefit the shared environment and promote fair relationships and a good quality of life for all involved.
Organic farming works in harmony with nature, without harming the natural environment or the people who work or live in it.
- Farming without using artificially manufactured chemicals
- Eco friendly farming Focus on conserving soil fertility by using on farm inputs & maintaining of microorganisms population
- In Thailand it is governed & Accredited by APEDA under scheme “ National Program for Organic Certification”
- NPOP certification is globally harmonized and accepted
- Certificate validity is one year
- Certification options; 1. Individual Farmer & 2. Group of Farmers
- Certification for organic farm inputs; Bio fertilizers & bio-pesticides
- Certification for processed organic foods
- Logo can be used on product
To ensure integrity of the Organic supply chain, we offer certification services for the following categories:
- Organic Agricultural Production – Crop production
- Organic animal production – Animal Husbandry
- Organic processing operations – Food Processing
- Organic inputs – Input approval to be used in organic production
- Collective growers group – Group Certification
- Wild collection and forest species
- Transaction Certificate
- Organic Trade House