An approval for welding
Structural steel and specialist fabricators make it possible to use technically demanding structures within buildings, factories and warehouses, roofs, bridges, cranes and others. When performing these complex tasks, in addition to the manufacturer qualification required by EN 1090, legally-compliant documentation of processes is extremely important. This also applies to pressure equipment manufacturers working in accordance with the PED and suppliers of railway and defence engineering.
With neutral, recognised validation by TÜV NORD, specialist welding companies benefit from qualification verifications for joining procedures (WPQR - Welding Procedure Qualification Records) drawn up in cooperation with recognised material testing laboratories which ensures the integrity of documentation. The procedures can be certified according to German, European and international standards and regulations.
TÜV NORD Thailand holds all the necessary approvals in order to qualify your processes. The TÜV NORD certificate is recognised throughout the world and helps you to win new customers. Based on our 100 years more than experience, we also offer further services in relation to all welding tasks. In addition, we are able to provide information about all standards and regulations and advise on legal aspects.
- Qualification of welding procedures (WPQR)
- Support by International Welding Engineers/Inspectors (IWE/IWI), additionally qualified according to EN 473
- Confirmation of reliable and reproducible work procedures according to AD 2000-HP0, EN ISO 3834, EN 1090-1, EN 15085, DIN 2303 and further standards
- Manufacturer certificates also as part of a quality management audit according to EN ISO 9001
- Support in all welding tasks
- Information regarding current changes in standards and in legal questions
- Manufacturer qualification, welding procedure and personnel qualification from one source