Welding consumables are classified in accordance with basically the mechanical and/or chemical requirements of the standards, excluding such requirements as size, length, marking and identification manners.
Manufacturing additional materials for welding according to VdTÜV 1153 and DB regulations:
TÜV NORD Thailand with the technical support by TÜV NORD, Germany has approved various shops in Thailand according to VdTÜV 1153 & other DB regulations viz. EN12074, EN13749, EN 14532 etc.
All Certifications of welding consumables are valid for three years subject to annual surveillance audits by TÜV NORD Thailand and maintenance of quality systems & testing results by you. Re-certification will be done by TÜV NORD Systems GmbH & Co. KG., Germany.
Here is some more general information to the specifications on which the approval is based:
- EN 13479 – “Factory Production Control” for CE marking as per CPD.
- EN 14532-1; Welding Consumables – Test methods and quality requirements. The test pieces for the all-weld-metal samples will be in accordance with
- EN 1597-1 with a thickness of around 20 mm (all sizes given in the EN-standard).
- All butt welds will be prepared on test pieces with around 20 mm thickness and all other dimensions acc. to EN 14532-1 chapter 6.2.2.
- All welding parameters are to be recorded.
- All EN standards referenced in EN 14532-1 are applicable for the approval.