CE marking as per construction products directive (CPD 89/106/EEC)
Construction products as per the CPD are to be regulated. The aim is to the removal of technical barriers to the free circulation of goods.
Construction Products Directive (CPD) – Directive 89/106/EEC
TÜV NORD Thailand offers a comprehensive suite of services for CPD 89/106/EEC requirements with our Notified Body Accreditations.
Upon demonstrating compliance with the relevant requirements, the product is allowed to carry the CE Mark.
The Construction Products Directive (CPD) is a set of regulations known as Directive 89/106/EEC, similar to other directives issued by the European Union (EU) and designed to make products arriving in any European Union country safe to use and install. The CPD directive has been in effect for several years and is beginning to take effect as more and more Product Standards are issued.
List of standards covered under our scope of approval
- EN 10025-1 & 2 – Hot rolled products of structural steels
- EN 15048-1 & 2 – Non-preloaded structural bolting assemblies
- EN 10129-1 – Cold formed welded structural hollow sections of non-alloy and fine grain steels
- EN 14399-1 to 7 – High-strength structural bolting assemblies for preloading
- EN 10088-4 – Stainless Steels – plates and coils
- EN 10088-5 – Stainless Steels – bars, wire, sections and bright products
- EN 10340 – Steel castings for constructions EN 10343 – Quenched and tempered steels for constructions
- EN 10255 – Tubes from unalloyed steels suitable for welding and threading
- EN 14889-1, -2 – Fibre for concrete (steel fibre and polymer fibre)
- EN 13479 – Welding consumables (wires / electrodes) and other