Consumers expect food producers to provide not only high-quality, but also safe food. This means that safety is supremely important for all links in the sales chain: standardized quality requirements are essential in order to achieve food quality and safety.
ISO 22000 is the first international standard that addresses a standard for food safety that has been accepted by the international community.
ISO 22000:2005 will help your company to:
- Applicable to all organization in the global food supply chain.
- A truly global international standard.
- Provide potential for harmonization of national standards.
- Cover the majority of the requirements of the current retailer food safety standards.
- Comply with the codex HACCP principles.
- Provide communication of HACCP concepts internationally.
- The certificates are recognized worldwide – an important aspect, especially for companies who concentrate heavily on exports.