FSSC 22000 is developed for organizations in the food chain that process or manufacture animal products, perishable vegetal products, products with a long shelf life, (other) food ingredients like additives, vitamins, bio-cultures and food packaging material manufacturing.
FSSC 22000 will help your company to:
- Putting company values into action
- Internationally-recognized food safety scheme provides access to sell to major international retail chains
- Based on recognized standards, it is benchmarked and accepted by GFSI
- Controlled internal processes help minimize significant food risks
- Enables you to implement a global standard, with global consistency worldwide
FSSC 22000 is based on the ISO 22000 and PAS 220 standards, is supported by the Confederation of the Food and Drink Industries (CIAA) of the European Union and, in contrast to ISO 22000, is recognized by the Global Food Safety Initiative (GFSI).