Global G.A.P served as practical manual for Good Agricultural Practices (GAP) anywhere in the world transferring consumer requirements into agricultural production which aims to guarantee maximum safety of the food offered by supermarkets.
The aim is to establish one standard for Good Agricultural Practices (GAP) with different product applications capable of fitting to the whole of Global agriculture.
Global G.A.P will help your company to:
- Promote sustainable production.
- On-farm management improvement.
- Value addition of products.
- Integrity of global accreditation system.
- Market access for small holders.
- Harmonize buyer requirements.
- Traceability system.
- Input control.
- Record keeping.
- Reduce theft of inputs.
- Promote farming as a business.
- Agronomic practices.