The ISO is primarily concerned with quality management. It is used if you are seeking to establish a quality management system that provides confidence in the conformance of your product to established or specified requirements. This means what your organization does to fulfill the customers quality requirements and achieve continual improvement of its performance.
ISO 9001 will help your company to:
- Minimization of risk
- Discovery of potential for improvements and cost saving
- Continual Improvement
- Be More Efficient and profitable
- Produce products and services that consistently meet customer requirements
- Achieve Customer satisfaction
- Increase and maintain market share
- Improve communication and morale in the organization
- Sustainable quality assurance
- High level of customer and employee satisfaction
- Enhanced competitiveness
ISO 9001 is flexible system that is applicable to small business as it is to multinational organization enabling access to a global market-place .
ISO 9001 is suitable for any organization looking to improve the way it is operated and managed, regardless of size or sector. However, the best returns on investment come from those companies that are prepared to implement it throughout their organization rather than at particular sites, departments or divisions.