We are looking for someone for our Certification Team - Remote Opportunity - West Coast
- Support Sales Director
- Liaising with all Divisions
- Liaising with clients and consultants
- Sales activities (in- and outbound)
- Attending and organizing events and shows
- Regional responsibility
- Focus on System Certification - Quality, ISO, Aerospace, Medical Devices, Data Security, Food Safety
- Several years’ work experience in quality systems business
- Sound experience in sales and marketing (in and outbound)
- Self-motivated and independent worker.
- Strong Follow up and organization skills
- Accountability and Dependability
- A Quality Assurance professional would be considered an advantage
- Excellent communication skills in written and oral form and be able to converse with clients, consultants, assessors, staff and general public on all matters. A good telephone manner is essential.
- Willingness to cold call companies to initiate a sales process and growing TUV USA’s business
- She/He must be confident, have good organizational skills and be self-motivated whilst being part of a team.
- Ability to travel to client and TUV offices
- Attention to detail in written form is essential and thus accurate typing is required.
- She/He must have achieved good results in English and mathematics or be able to show equivalent or higher qualifications demonstrating high levels of literacy and numeracy.
Please send your resume to:
Lisa joined TUV USA in 2013 as a part-time receptionist, but has since grown exponentially. Lisa has many "hats" at TUV. Her roles include: Office Manager, Human Resources Administrator, Project Manager, and Assistant to the Managing Director.