Formally SQF Level 3
Standard for sites already certified to an SQF Food Safety Code.
Can be combined with:
- Primary Production
- Storage and Distribution
- Manufacture of Food Packaging
Codes: 1, 3-22, 25-27, 31-34
* SQF Quality Code does not apply to the SQF - Retail Code
Summary of Changes
- Use the term “site” (rather than "supplier," "facility," etc.) to describe the entity described in the scope of certification used through out the Code.
- Quality elements (formerly level 3) now found in SQF Quality Code.
- The term "pre-requisite programs" has been changed to use "Good Manufacturing Practices/Good Distribution Practices/Good Agricultural Practices/Good Aquacultural Practices, etc." as appropriate
- Mandatory elements now designated as “(Mandatory)”
Review the Summary of Changes: SQF Quality Code