NEW Food Safety Code
Addresses the food safety requirements for
Summary of Changes
- Use of the term “site” (rather than "supplier," "facility," etc.) to describe the entity described in the scope of certification used through out the Code.
- Quality elements (formerly level 3) now found in SQF Quality Code.
- The term "pre-requisite programs" has been changed to use "Good Manufacturing Practices/Good Distribution Practices/Good Agricultural Practices/Good Aquacultural Practices, etc." as appropriate
- Mandatory elements now designated as “(Mandatory)”
- Terminology used is now specific to the food sector per Code.