- Duration: 2-Days 16 hrs.
- Registration Fee: $900.00 USD per registration
Fee includes Training Material, Certificate of Participation issued by TUV USA & Lunch
Who should attend?
Understand the requirements of IATF 16949:2016 standard and rational behind the changes to ISO/TS 16949:2009 by open discussions and teamwork exercises.
Executive, administrative, operational staff, QMS coordinators and internal auditors who are involved in management system implementation, maintenance and improvement.
- ISO 9001:2015 and IATF16949:2016
- Object and field of application
- Requirements review:
- Context of the organization
- Operation Performance evaluation Improvement
- Changes to ISO/TS16949:2009 review
- Team exercises to make the best achievement of course objectives