A boost in image and better market position
Environmental awareness is increasing amongst all stakeholders. Implementing an Environmental Management System gives companies a competitive edge.
Companies that document their environmentally policy will improve their image and strengthen their market position. Companies benefit in many ways from implementing an environmental management system.
- An increase in competitiveness
- An improved image helps to open up new markets
- Reduction in costs: waste, material & energy usage
- Reduction in Insurance premiums
- Reduced in regulatory oversight and costs where companies have an Integrated Pollution Control (IPPC) License
- The risk of environmental damage is reduced
- Improvement in compliance with environmental legislation
- Improvement in company's processes: Environmental management systems can be extended to an integrated management system including, quality and health and safety
- The certification of integrated systems leads to cost reduction and an increase in efficiency
We provide certification as per EN ISO 14001 (worldwide acceptance) and EMAS (EC eco-audit with Europe-wide acceptance). EN ISO 14001 is specifically aimed at companies setting up and certifying an environmental management system. Since it contains the requirements for a workplace environmental management system, it significantly contributes to the long-term and continuous further development of businesses and companies.
The important elements of EN ISO 14001 are:
- Environmental policy
- Implementation and execution
- Checks and corrective measures
- Evaluation by upper management
If the goal is validation as per EMAS, then, in addition to the above-mentioned points, an environmental validation of company reports must be carried out.