TUV NORD (Thailand), a member of TUV NORD GROUP which has over 10,000 employees in more than 70 countries of Europe, Asia, America and Africa. We are offering the service relating to certification, testing and inspection portfolio encompasses both specific individual tests/inspections and also management of complex safety solutions.
TUV NORD (Thailand) has expertise and has offered a wide range of technical safety, environmental protection, and the conformity assessment of management systems and products. We are fully committed to quality and operating the business with the principles of independence, neutrality and integrity under the TUV NORD GROUP umbrella structure.
We seek dynamic candidates for the following position:
Auditors / Lead Auditors Food Standards
Role and Responsibility
- Conduct audits as per TUV NORD’s standards and requirements.
- Responsible for audit planning, audit document review, on-site audit and audit reporting.
- Work closely with technical team to enhance qualification and broaden his/her knowledge & experience.
- Cooperate with other relevant departments/sections on technical matters.
- Thai citizen Male or Female
- Bachelor's degree or Master of B.Sc. or higher in Food Science or related field.
- Working experience in Food Industry e.g. Production, QC and QA at least 5 years.
- Strong technical background & experience in food standards; ISO 9000, GMP, HACCP, ISO 22000 and BRC food.
- Professional experience as ISO Third Party Auditor, Training Facilitator, QMR/EMR or Management Systems Consultant
- IRCA auditor / lead auditor or trained with valid certificate is advantage.
- Good command of spoken and written in English with computer literacy.
- Confident in negotiation and communication skills with a service mind and team-orientation.
- Own personal car with valid driving license.
Interested candidates are invited to write in with full resume, indicating qualification and experience and expected salary to: