TUV NORD (Thailand), a member of TUV NORD GROUP which has over 10,000 employees in more than 70 countries of Europe, Asia, America and Africa. We are offering the service relating to certification, testing and inspection portfolio encompasses both specific individual tests/inspections and also management of complex safety solutions.
TUV NORD (Thailand) has expertise and has offered a wide range of technical safety, environmental protection, and the conformity assessment of management systems and products. We are fully committed to quality and operating the business with the principles of independence, neutrality and integrity under the TUV NORD GROUP umbrella structure.
We seek dynamic candidates for the following position:
Auditor IT Security
Role and Responsibility
- Conduct and manage training process as per TUV NORD’s standard and requirements.
- Plans and prepares materials for in-house and public training courses.
- Develop materials and supporting documents, when required.
- Enhance training & presentation skills/ knowledge in other related areas.
- Thai citizen Male or Female
- Bachelor or higher degree (M.S., Eng., or M.A.) in related fields.
- Strong technical background & experience in IT and IT security and other related fields.
- Professional experience as ISO Third Party Auditor, Training Facilitator, QMR/EMR or Management Systems Consultant
- Experience in conducting trainings, preferably in the area of IT security, data security and Management Systems
- Confident in negotiation and communication skills with a service mind and team-orientation
- Good presentation skills and common sense
- Own personal car with valid driving license
Interested candidates are invited to write in with full resume, indicating qualification and experience and expected salary to: