We are seeking an accountant to join our team asap in Helsingborg
Performs professional accounting and administrative work requiring knowledge and application of general accounting theory, techniques and practices in compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
- developing and implementing bookkeeping procedures
- leads, plans and reviews the work for providing accounting related activities
- verifies transactions, reconciling entries, collects account information and balancing accounts; general ledger accounts analysis and reconciliation
- verifies for accuracy and processes journal entry requests; prepares correcting journal entries for errors found in general ledger analysis
- performs complex work associated with cost-and income-recording transactions, requests for payments, employee expense reimbursements
- performs the payment proposals and prepares payment orders
- review all incomes & expenses for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment
- verifies that all documentation is accurate, appropriate and in accordance with internal policy and procedures
- prioritize invoices according to cash potential and payment terms
- fixed assets accounting
- prepares and process the payroll
- prepares all monthly, quarterly and annual tax reports for state and local governments and prepares other financial and statistical reports
- assists employees with payroll related issues
- verifies the work of assigned employees for accuracy, proper work methods, techniques, and compliance with applicable standards and specifications
- participates in the preparation of the Annual Financial Report regarding internal group companies requirements
- participates in the year-end audit
- compiles and prepares supporting schedules, work papers, and financial reports as requested by auditors
- provides analytical and administrative support to other company employees.
The candidate should demonstrate following qualifications:
- bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university with major course work in accounting, finance or a related field.
- five years of increasingly responsible technical accounting experience, including areas of accounts payable, payroll and policy/procedure development
- knowledge and use of Visma software (desirable also SAP software knowledge).
- good English communication skills
- attention to details and accuracy
- integrity and confidentiality
- strong numeracy skills
- multitasking and the ability to work under pressure, team working skills.
- interesting and dynamic work in the international environment
- a friendly and professional team
- competitive remuneration.
Please submit: (1) a cover letter of interest and (2) employment application to firstname.lastname@example.org.