Personnel certification center
TUV NORD Baltik certifies operators of fusion welding and setters of resistance weld machines (resistance weld setters) in accordance with the following standard:
- welding operator, resistance weld setters (LVS EN 14732:2013 Welding personnel. Qualification testing of welding operators and weld setters for mechanized and automatic welding of metallic materials.
Scheme of certification (for welders, brazers, welding and brazing operators, resistance weld setters)
Certification process includes:
- 1. Registration of the candidate. To apply for certification the candidate or his employer has to fill in an appropriate application∗ for certification and submit following documents:
- copy of passport
- copy of qualification certificate that proves completion of theoretical and practical training courses
- photos (if required, 4 x 5 cm, 2 pieces).
∗For each separate sphere there must be submitted a separate application for certification.
- 2. Preparation for examination process (review of documents and compilation of information)
- 3. Examination of competence of a candidate
- 4. Performance of necessary laboratory tests
- 5. Certification of a candidate (award of a qualification certificate).