Personnel certification center
TUV NORD Baltik certifies brazers in accordance with following regulations and standards:
- LVS EN 13585:2012 Brazing - Brazer approval.
- Brazer of pressure equipment and its assemblies in accordance with "Regulations of the Cabinet of Ministers of of the Republic of Latvia Nr. 348 of 07.06.2016 "Regulations on pressure equipment and its assemblies" and Directive 2014/68/EU.
Scheme of certification (for welders, brazers, welding and brazing operators, resistance weld setters)
Certification process includes:
- 1. Registration of the candidate. To apply for certification the candidate or his employer has to fill in an appropriate application∗ for certification and submit following documents:
- copy of passport
- copy of qualification certificate that proves completion of theoretical and practical training courses
- photos (if required, 4 x 5 cm, 2 pieces).
∗For each separate sphere there must be submitted a separate application for certification.
- 2. Preparation for examination process (review of documents and compilation of information)
- 3. Examination of competence of a candidate
- 4. Performance of necessary laboratory tests
- 5. Certification of a candidate (award of a qualification certificate).