Assuring business continuity if critical events occur
Acts of nature beyond control and unforeseen events – also in distant production and procurement countries – can cause serious damage to companies and other organisations. Against the background of globalisation and internationalisation, uncontrollable influences such as natural catastrophes, political disturbances or the failure of IT systems often have far-reaching consequences. This is where a Business Continuity Management system (BCM) can help by ensuring preventive measures are in place: with the help of previously-defined plans, companies can overcome crisis scenarios and ensure the continuity of their business.
What are the benefits of ISO 22301 business continuity management?
- Identify and manage current and future threats to your business
- Take a proactive approach to minimizing the impact of incidents
- Keep critical functions up and running during times of crises
- Minimize downtime during incidents and improve recovery time
- Demonstrate resilience to customers, suppliers and for tender requests