With safety and quality requirements at the core of our deliverables, you can rely on TUV NORD to ensure your compliance with nuclear safety regulations and guarantee the safe operation of your plants.
TÜV NORD Nuclear offers all services in operation supervision, either as consultant to the regulator or as service provider to the licensee. The scope of these activities is adapted to the processes and issues significant for operation. Safety assessment is the integral of all the organizational and technical measures that ensure the achievement and maintenance of stipulated quality levels during the design, manufacture, commissioning and operation stages of nuclear installations.
- Consultancy for specifications defining the quality requirements on components and Systems
- Design review of manufacturing documents
- Non-destructive examination (NDE)
- Type and random sample testing
- Suitability tests
- Construction and acceptance inspections including e.g. material and pressure tests
- In-service inspections (ISI) during Operation
- Documentation reviews
- Manufacturer assessments