Looking at the technical operation of a building, it is always the heating and hot water together with the HVAC that takes the largest share of energy consumption.
In Iran there remains a very high percentage of existing buildings that have a low level of energy efficiency. There is an enormous potential here to reduce the demand for heating, thus saving energy costs.
Our services in the field of energy efficiency
A variety of potential energy efficiency improvements are available that could be the first steps toward a more energy-efficient operation of buildings and plant. These include raising users' awareness when dealing with energy and taking advantage of technical opportunities that would lead to the improvement of the building physics and plant engineering.
TÜV NORD energy efficiency experts assist you in the identification of potential energy efficiency improvements in your building and show you additional options as regards funding.
- Component-related inspection
- Checking the dimensioning
- Inspection report with technical information to improve the energy characteristics of the plant
- Established expertise and many years of experience
- Independence and reliability
- Qualified and experienced staff
- Development of customized solutions for the optimum use of energy
- Fast response time, Strong regional presence